Saturday 14 January 2012

COMING UP..

Guest bloggers who will be joining aisle-be-there.co.uk very soon are fabulous, even if I do say so myself.


Matt Roberts
  • Personal trainer Nick who works at Matt Roberts (www.mattroberts.co.uk)..Matt's never off the telly and only employs the best. 
Trust me, after a few sessions with Nick I know he's the man to whip you into shape for the big day.



    Top hairstylist Charley McEwen

  • Hairdresser to the stars Charley McEwen who styled Kelly Rowland's hair on the X Factor will be sharing invaluable tips on how get it right on the day. Take a look at his website charleymcewen.com to see his impressive client list.

Lace - there's a clue



  • My dress designer. Yes I've finally chosen one and I can't wait to share.


  • One of the finest make-up artists working on television shows today. She doesn't often do bridal make-up but has agreed to share the benefit of her experience with us.


If you have a question for any of the above experts, let me know and I'll make sure it gets to them.
There's so much to think about in the run-up so hopefully this site will become your one-stop-shop with lots of answers.


1 comment:

  1. you’ve made some good points there. it’s a good idea! Please visit http://goo.gl/LfSA2s

    ReplyDelete